February 16, 2020
All softball players, grades 1 – 8, are invited to the 2020 BCHS Winter Softball Camp. Come learn and work on the basics of the game from our high school team and coaches. It’s a great way to meet future Trojans, while improving on the game we all love!
The camp will be held at BCHS on Saturday, February 29, 2020 in the auxiliary gym.
- 1st – 4th Graders: 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- 5th – 8th Graders: 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Pitchers Camp – for 5 – 8 graders ONLY: 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Cost: $20 per player plus additional $10 for the optional pitching camp
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for checkin.
- Players can wear tennis shoes. Please bring your bat and glove.
- Sweats or long pants are recommended.
- Catchers will be provided for the pitching camp.
- Questions? Contact Head Softball Coach Kerry Lynch at email@example.com