Spend The Day With Us: Sports & Enrichment Camps
Bishop Chatard High School offers a variety of camps that encourage 1st through 8th grade students to explore new interests, challenge their imaginations and hone current skills. Athletic and enrichment camps appeal to students interested in theatre, technology, music, sports, community service, art and more.
Half and full-day camps are available, or your child may bring a lunch and experience different camps in our morning and afternoon sessions. Early-bird and multiple camp discounts are available.Registration is open!
- GRADE LEVEL: All grade levels listed are grades the student will be entering in the Fall 2020.
- TIMES: Each camp will run four days, Monday – Thursday. Unless otherwise noted, morning camps run 9:00 a.m.-noon; afternoon camps are 12:30-3:30 p.m. Please note there is no early or aftercare available.
- COST: Unless otherwise noted below, the first camp is $95. Our Multi-Camp Discount** gives $10 off for each additional camp per camper. Your spot in any camp is not held until payment is received. Early Bird Discount of $10 per camp will be given to registrations completed through March 20.
**Multi-camp discounts will be applied to the second and all subsequent camp registrations for a camper that are completed in one online registration session. The multi-camp discount cannot be carried over when starting a new session.
- REFUND POLICY: Refunds for camp cancellations will be given through May 1.
- LUNCH: All campers attending both the morning and afternoon sessions are invited to bring a sack lunch and dine in our school cafeteria in the 30 minutes between camps, noon – 12:30 p.m. Supervision is provided.
- Sports Camps Questions: Contact Anne Harless, 251-1451 ext. 2249, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrichment Camps Questions: Contact Maureen Malarney at email@example.com
Registration and Payment
- All registration and payment is made online via the registration link provided on this webpage.
- Parents who registered campers last year can sign in to their previous account at ACTIVE.com. New users will be prompted to create an account when completing their first camp registration.