Record Release for student-athletesCollege coaches often ask for copies of current transcripts as part of their eligibility screening process. Students: complete the BCHS Record Release Form now in order to save yourself a step later. Return completed form to the Guidance Office to allow us to release your records when requested. NCAA minimum standards
The NCAA minimum standards for graduating high school students to participate at Division I level institutions are available at www.ncaa.org 2point3 website.
Create Your NCAA Account
Any student-athlete wishing to participate in collegiate athletics at the Division I or Division II level must create an account with the NCAA Eligibility Center and complete an online release. Visit the NCAA Eligibility Center on their official website to create your account and complete the online release.
NAIA, National Junior College Athletics and other divisions
If you are pursuing college athletics in these divisions, please register NAIA Eligibility Center (NAIA), and/or NJCAA (National Junior College Athletic Association). NCAA Division III athletes do not need to register.
The links in the bottom group on this page are documents that can be helpful in understanding the process and guiding the student-athlete and parent as they explore athletics in college.
- Main NCAA Eligibility Center
- ncaa.org, 2point3 website
- NCAA Resource Portal
- Class of 2016 & later: NCAA Course & Grade Eligibility Standards
- Div I Boys Basketball Recruiting Process with 2019 Dates
- Key Recruiting Checklist
- Recruiting Timeline
- What A High School Recruit Needs to Know
- Starting Your College Search
- Plan Ahead for the Recruiting Game
- Misconceptions about the Recruiting Process
- What A College Coach Looks For In A Player
- An Interview with Coach Weil
- NCAA Eligibility Rules — Easily Explained
- College Selection Guide
- How to get noticed
- What is a reference, when a coach calls
- Sample Emails and Resumes