Physicals and Athletic Forms
- July 26, 2023: Athletes participating* in FALL SPORTS must have paperwork** completed
- October 10, 2023: Athletes participating* in WINTER SPORTS must have paperwork** completed
- February 5, 2024: Athletes participating* in SPRING SPORTS must have paperwork** completed
*Participation includes practices, tryouts, scrimmages, and games. No exceptions will be given for incomplete paperwork.
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical signed April 1, 2023 or later by a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant, a parent/guardian, and the athlete.
- Parent completion of FinalForms Online Forms* including consent, travel, and code of conduct forms.
- Student Athlete completion of FinalForms Online Forms*
VERY IMPORTANT: You must select at least one sport for your student when completing your Final Forms information for the first time or updating for the next school year as FinalForms automatically “resets” for the 2023/24 year on June 10 and will remove your information on that date unless a sport is chosen.
Sports Physicals Night at BCHS: June 5
BCHS Sports Physical Night will be held on Monday, June 5, 2023, between 5:40 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. at BCHS. Spots are limited. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to reserve your spot.
Steps to Physical Night
- Make your appointment. No walk-ins allowed. BCHS students only. add your name to a waitlist here If no spots are available,
- Make your payment ($30/student) online.
- If payment isn’t received by June 3, your appointment will be canceled to open the spot for others.
- No refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- In your family’s Final Forms account, complete all items for your student.
- Print AND sign the PPE Medical form (IHSAA Physical Exam) for your student from Final Forms
- Directions on Final Forms and how to print the PPE Medical form are below.
On Physical Night
- Checkin at Door #10. Arrive a few minutes before your scheduled time for check-in.
- Bring your printed and signed PPE Form (IHSAA Physical Exam)
For questions or to add your name to a waiting list, email email@example.com
- Log in to your FinalForms account and view your student’s area (figure below).
- Be sure health related areas are completed for the student. (#3 in figure below)
- Click on #4 PPE Medical and a pre-filled form will be available for printing. (Be patient it may take a moment).
- Take the Physical Examination page to your physical. Have it completed by medical personnel and signed by all parties, to be returned to BCHS.
- The other pre-filled pages can be given to your medical examiner for their records.
- The last page, Release and Consent Certificate, can be discarded. It was completed in Final Forms.
- Scan the document or take a high quality cell phone photo and upload it to your student’s profile in FinalForms. Use #5 button (see figure below) in the student’s record. Try to give the document a descriptive title with student’s name and the current year. Thank you! —OR—
- *Paperwork can also be emailed, uploaded into Final Forms, or turned into the athletic office. Physical paperwork should not be given to coaches or the athletic trainers.
Software for Physicals, Athletics Forms & Communication
One-stop shop for parents, students, coaches, our Athletic Trainer and the Athletics Department.
- Medical and emergency info entered will be saved season-to-season and year-to-year. Updates can be made at any time and will be immediately available to the Athletics Staff, coaches and athletic trainer.
- Student emails and phone numbers are entered by parents for use by coaches.
- Receive email notifications through the system from the BCHS Athletic Trainer and coaches.
- Download a pre-filled Medical History and Physical Form for use during your physical.
- Upload completed physical form via the software.
Parent Playbook: How to create your family’s account
Questions about FinalForms? Contact the BCHS team at FinalFormsHelp@bishopchatard.org
Where to find what on your student’s record
- #1 Parents who have signed all their forms can ‘nudge’ their students to complete their part.
- #2 Select ALL the sports your student is interested in. This puts the student on that sport’s list.
- #3 Add or update medical history, emergency contacts, insurance and consent forms here.
- #4 Download a pre-filled Physical Form to show to your doctor. Be patient this may take a few seconds to display. If this doesn’t work, check that you’ve completed all the medical forms for the student.
- #5 Upload your completed 1-page Physical Exam here.
- #6 The profile area will list any medical notes from the Athletic Trainer
- For the best online experience, use a laptop, desktop or mobile device rather than a cell phone.
- Student BCHS emails can be used in the software.
- When parents have all their forms completed, the system will automatically email your student to create his/her account to sign their forms.
- Please update the software if there is a change in medical or emergency information.
- Parents will receive an email notification from the system when the Athletic Trainer has updated a Medical Note for the student.
- If you don’t receive your initial setup confirmation email through the system, look in your spam folder and mark as ‘Not Spam’. If you still experience problems, contact the FinalForm support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact our BCHS team via FinalFormsHelp@bishopchatard.org for all questions about BCHS procedures through Final Forms.