January 27, 2020Due to coronavirus concerns, this event has been postponed. Check back for a rescheduled date.
BCHS soccer invites CYO soccer players, boys or girls, grades 5-8, to our Futsal Tournament hosted at BCHS.
This will be a one day round robin tournament. During the event, CYO soccer players will have the opportunity to sign up to be a Jr. Trojan soccer player.
We look forward to you joining us and your team competing on March 21. To register, contact Mike Carney at email@example.com.
Printable Registration Form
Bishop Chatard Futsal Tournament
- Cost: Free to any CYO soccer team in the Indianapolis deanery: 5th-8th grades, co-ed.
- Game structure: One day round robin, every player gets to participate in at least one game. Winner with the most points at the end of the day wins.
- 3 points for a win. 1 point for a tie. 0 for a loss.
- 2- 25 minute halves. Running clock.
- Players: 4 field players and 1 goalie. Unlimited substitutions.
- Scoring: Players may score from anywhere except designated goal box.
- Kickoffs: Indirect. When a goal is scored, the team scored on must kickoff. A team cannot directly score from a kickoff.
- Kickins: Indirect.
- Goalies may come out goal but can only use their hands inside their goal box (basketball court paint area).
- Goalies may not kick the ball in the air past the halfway line.
- Shin guards must be worn. Indoor soccer shoes or tennis shoes permitted.
- No offsides.