- DeeDee Caskey: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Abigail Reed: Huntington University
- Caroline Thompson: Manchester
- George Assalley: Football at Illinois Wesleyan University
- DeeDee Caskey: Softball at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ruby Countryman: Volleyball at West Liberty University
- Dominic Desalvo: Lacrosse at Trine University
- Leo Dilts: Baseball at Wabash College
- Martin Duffy: Lacrosse at University of Indianapolis
- Michael Duffy: Lacrosse at Ohio Northern University
- Derion Gilbert: Football at University of St. Francis
- Molly Grant: Lacrosse at McKendree University
- Thomas Joven: Track at Wabash College
- Olivia Julian: Lacrosse at McKendree University
- Patrick Mastrian: Baseball at University of Michigan
- Sarah Meek: Lacrosse at Detroit Mercy University
- Sam Peck: Baseball at Franklin College
- Wyatt Prather: Baseball at Hanover College
- Abigail Reed: Softball at Huntington University
- Edreece Redmond, Jr.: Basketball at Wabash College
- Bennett Rossetter: Baseball at Elmhurst College
- Maggie Schaffer: Golf at University of Indianapolis
- Wyatt Schrader: Rugby at Indiana University
- Joseph Solomon: Football at Tulane University
- Andrew Sowinski: Football at Purdue University
- Luke Stonner: Tennis at Hanover College
- Libby Taylor: Lacrosse at Marian University
- Caroline Thompson: Softball at Manchester University
- Evan Tremain: Baseball at Grace College
- Abby Underwood: Soccer at DePauw University
- Grace Underwood: Soccer at DePauw University
- Anna Wuensch: Volleyball at University of Dayton
Congratulations to the following 2019 Girls Volleyball PlayersAcademic Honors
- IHSVCA Academic All State: Olivia Countryman, Isabelle deCastro, Meghan Koers, Sarah Meek, Erika Pemberton, Sydney Sorensen, Anna Wuensch
- ICGSA Academic All-State: Olivia Countryman, Isabelle deCastro, Meghan Koers (Honorable Mention), Sarah Meek (Honorable Mention), Erika Pemberton, Sydney Sorensen (Honorable Mention), Anna Wuensch
- Olivia Countryman: BCHS Most Improved Player Recipient
- Ruby Countryman: Trojan Pride Recipient, All-Conference Team, MCCGSA All-City Team, All City Tournament Team, All District (IHSVCA)
- Ellen Keefe: MCCGSA All-City Team
- Meghan Koers: Team Captain, Coaches Award
- Aniyah Laney: BCHS Most Improved Player Recipient
- Erika Pemberton: Team Captain, MCCGSA All-City Team – Honorable Mention
- Anna Wuensch: Team Captain, Voted Team MVP, AVCA All-Region 5 Team, IHSVCA 2nd Team All-State, IHSVCA All-District, All-Conference Team, MCCGSA All-City Team, All City Tournament Team, All District (IHSVCA), Indy Star Top Performer of the Week (10.14.19.)
- Anna Wuensch: University of Dayton
- Ruby Countryman: West Liberty
- Sarah Meek: University of Detroit-Mercy (for Lacrosse)
Calling ALL athletes trying out for girls volleyball! There will be an ALL ATHLETE virtual meeting on Thursday, May 28,2020, at 7:00 p.m. to talk about our NEW game plan for June, now that we can’t get back into the gym until July 1st.
Check out the calendar on the Coach Lyon’s volleyball website for the link to access the virtual meeting.
Any student interested in running Cross Country in the fall: Please complete the following form to send us your contact information. Details about summer conditioning and the fall season will be communicated as they become available.
Due to the virus shutdown, the Class of 2020 Honors Night’s awards for Athletic honors were digitally presented on May 5, 2020. Watch the presentation below. Congratulations to these Trojans!
The Circle City Conference, including Bishop Chatard, Brebeuf Jesuit, Guerin Catholic, Roncalli High School, Heritage Christian, Covenant Christian, seeks a part-time Sports Information Director to manage the Conference’s website, social media, and other media and communications efforts.
To apply, send a resume and letter of interest to Ted Hampton, Brebeuf Jesuit Athletic Director, at email@example.com. Application deadline is May 15, 2020.
This year we will be conducting tryouts virtually. We will be using a free app called BAND. If you are interested in becoming a Trojan Cheerleader, please join this app. Tryouts will begin on May 6, 2020, so please join BAND before then. On BAND we will be announcing all tryout instructions and resources.
To Download the BAND APP, click on the button below or scan the QR code to join our BAND, Bishop Chatard Football Cheer 2020.
If you have any questions please email Coach Kim Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach MaryBeth Graves at email@example.com
A BCHS Girls Soccer 2020 Virtual Pre-Season Meeting will be held on Monday, May 11, via Google Meet from 6 – 7 p.m. This is for incoming freshman and current players and their families. Topics will include season expectations, summer conditioning schedule, cost associated with program, and other important information.
Contact Ashton Balch at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about accessing the virtual meeting.
The teachers, coaches and students of Bishop Chatard High School thoroughly enjoy hosting our North Deanery grade and middle school students each summer in the BCHS camp program. As much as we value the opportunity to spend time helping our campers develop new skills, we put an even greater emphasis on protecting their health and well-being. As a result of the threat of the COVID-19 pandemic, Bishop Chatard has made the difficult decision to cancel its 2020 Summer Camp program.
To all who have registered for athletic or enrichment camps this summer, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The amount paid for summer camp is being refunded to the credit card used for your registration.
All of us at Bishop Chatard High School look forward to the day when our campus will again be filled with energetic young people actively learning and participating in a multitude of extracurricular activities. Until that day comes, we will keep you in our prayers, and we ask that you do the same for us. Together, we will all get through this difficult time.
Questions? Contact Maureen Malarney at email@example.com