November 11, 2018Semi-State!
The Trojans are heading to the Semi-State game! Cheer on the BCHS football team as they take on Evansville Memorial in the Class 3A semi-state game. The Trojans will play the Tigers at Evansville Bosse High School Enlow Field on Friday, Nov. 16. The game begins at 7:30 p.m. (Indianapolis time)Tickets
Tickets are $10/person and will be available in the Athletic office until 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 16.
Live Broadcasts The game will be broadcast live by Ben & Joe at http://www.indianasrn.org/PlayerBox_IHSAA_19.php and televised by www.ihsaatv.org. Note: If having trouble viewing the telecast, especially in IE, try a different browser.Student Fan Bus: Permission slips and deposit for the fan bus to the game are due by Tuesday, Nov. 13
Come cheer on the Trojans!
Ticket Sales for the Aug. 24 Game
- Presales for the general public begin at noon on Aug.21 (Tues)
- All BCHS students have free admission to all home games (excluding City, Conference or IHSAA Tourney events where we serve as hosts). Students need to present their student ID at the gate, or, if they don’t have one yet, wear BCHS gear and see one of the staff members at the gate
- Presale tickets can be purchased in the BCHS Spirit Shoppe (in the cafeteria) during school lunch periods or at the BCHS Athletic Office at other times during the school day.
- Presale tickets are $5; preschoolers enter free of charge. North Deanery students can use their Future Trojan Passes and a grade school or BCHS t-shirt for free admission. Tickets purchased at the gate are $7.
- Gates open at 6:00 p.m. and tickets will be sold there while available.
Gate & Parking Info
- From 4-10 p.m., Crittenden Ave. will be closed.
- The BCHS parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. It can be accessed for drop-off and parking via Northgate St. Any exit from the lot before the game will be via the north end onto Kessler.
- Overflow parking is available in the Christ the King lot.
- Entrance gates open at 6:00 p.m. (one hour prior to the start of the game).
- After the game, Northgate between Evanston and Crittenden will be closed to exiting traffic. Drivers exiting from the lot can go north to exit onto Kessler or go south on Evanston to 58th Street.
- If parking on streets outside of designated parking lots, please be kind to our neighbors and do not block or encroach on yards or driveways.
Arrive Hungry – We’re making dinner!Bishop Chatard will be offering traditional ballgame fare at our concession stand along with a delicious dinner menu from Liter House, Sahm’s and Big Lug restaurants. Just need a snack? Grab drinks, popcorn or candy and ice cream at the concession stand. Or, bring the entire family for dinner, and let the grill masters from some of the best restaurants on Indy’s Northside do the cooking! See the menu below.
2018 Trojan Varsity Home Game Schedule
- Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. BC vs. Guerin Catholic (Senior Night)
- Oct. 5 at 7 p.m. BC vs. Covington Catholic (Homecoming)